Friday, December 15, 2006

WHERE'S MY BABY ALREADY?
Sigh. I am ready for my baby to be born already. At my doctor's appointment yesterday the doctor said that I might be ready, but my body isn't ready yet. I am now up 50 pounds and ready to get rid of some of this weight! I am tired of having my back hurt. I am also tired of vomiting! Doctor said he could give me something to reduce the nausea, but at this point in the pregnancy I might as well hold out and be able to tell Baby that I threw up the entire nine months. Due date isn't that far away!
I realize that my due date is Dec 30th, but I am full term so I consider her due now. If your taxes are due on a certain date they need to be in on or before that date or they are late. Baby would no longer be considered a preemie, therefore she is not early. Being born now would be on time. What is wrong with my body? I am not one who likes to wait for the last minute. Perhaps next week she will be ready.
Of course there are still plenty of things that I could do to be better prepared for her to come, but I don't think that those things are going to happen so she might as well just be born. Today, tomorrow, next week, next month-- whenever she comes I will wish I had done this or that before she came.
Now about a million people want to be called or e-mailed when Baby is born. Nice, but not very realistic. I will try to get the word out, but no promises. Hopefully I can get my mom or Rob or someone to let people know. I will try to get someone to update this blog too with all the information like name, date and time of birth, weight, etc. etc. Check back often. Hopefully she will be born soon!