Friday, February 16, 2007



I NEED PHOTOSHOP!


My Justin is cute enough, but I need to use photoshop to touch up pictures of me if I am going to continue to post them on the web. When I was pregnant and puking that was a great excuse for my appearance. What is my excuse now? With my mom taking J in the mornings so I can get four or so consecutive hours of sleep (in addition to the other times she takes him) I can't say that I am horribly sleep deprived. I don't really have time to photoshop myself to look presentable. I think it would take more time to actually make myself look somewhat presentable.
Today's pictures for your pleasure include Justin ready to go out on a walk with mom, Justin looking cute after being changed, Valentine Justin, and pouty Justin. He is good at that one too. Can it be that he has already learned that looking pathetic gets him attention?