Friday, January 11, 2008

PICTURES and a RANDOM THOUGHT




Here are some pictures of my little Monster Baby. He has a part from his toy train that he loves to carry around on his face using his nose and mouth to hold it on. He looks like a little piggie.
Since before he was born I tried to get a lovey for my baby. I had three identical blankets made, I buy toys that look like they have lovely appeal, I have even tried forcing lovies on him. I thought a lovey would make moving and other transitions easier for him. Justin wanted nothing to do with it. Now it appears that he has chosen one. He loves Clifford. Of course we only have ONE Clifford (it is one that Kohl's had a few years back) and it is too big to easily carry around. I hope that the attachment is not a long term thing, but he seems to be bonding.
For you who are parents of young children, I have a question for you. Have you ever wondered why day after day Elmo asks Mr. Noodle to show or explain something? Poor Mr. Noodle is clueless. There is something not quite right with him or his siblings (Miss Noodles and the other Mr. Noodles). Mr. Noodles needs to be watching and not demonstrating, bless his heart. Even asking a baby makes more sense than asking Mr. Noodle. Will Elmo ever figure it out?