Thursday, March 13, 2008


March 13, 2008


It has been awhile since I have posted pictures of Monster Baby. It seems like the recent pictures I have taken all have a food theme. Justin is ALWAYS eating. He constantly is signing "eat", pointing to things in the kitchen, or finding special treats on the floor. I feel like we spend most of our waking hours over at the table. He loves to eat. When he doesn't like something, he will let me know though!


Justin also thinks that he is proficient at feeding himself. He is all grown up and doesn't need Mommy's help anymore. Or so he thinks. I don't know who taught him to wipe his food in his hair. He must get that from his dad because I certainly don't do that.


Here he is with some of his favorites. You can tell they are his favorites because he is a mess. The more he likes it, the bigger mess he is. I have several more similar pictures on flickr. E-mail me if you want to see them and I will give you my username. I don't know that anyone besides family really cares to see that many pictures of Justin though.