Tuesday, April 01, 2008




Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Last Thursday Monster Baby and I went with my friend, Lisa, to see some cherry blossoms. All in all I was not very impressed. Perhaps it was a bit early still, though reports I saw online said that it was the time to go. I like the cherry blossoms in Washington DC better. I love to walk around the Tidal Basin. Seeing cherry blossoms in Japan is something you have to do though. We ended up at a park that is near a shopping street and a major shrine. If I wasn't so tired I could get up and go look up the name, but chances are you are reading this because you are a friend or relative and not looking for a guide of what to do in Tokyo. Hopefully you will enjoy the pictures. I took them while pushing Monster Baby in the stroller. Oh, take note of the Denny's you can see in the background of one of the pictures. Not as interesting as the Starbucks in the Forbidden City in Beijing, but probably a good place for familiar, mediocre fried food. :)