Friday, December 19, 2008




LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW. LET IT SNOW?
Now that we have gotten past the record cold, we are experiencing record snow. We have officially gotten over 19 inches already, though the yardstick on the back deck says more. Justin was surprised when he was asked to go get the newspaper this morning and found himself faced with a wall of snow. Schools were closed and even my dad got work off! Ryan's doctor's appointment that was supposed to be today was rescheduled for Saturday morning. The snow plows didn't come by until late afternoon, but at least they came! Hopefully we can get out tomorrow so I can get to the doctor to have my stitches taken out.




After my dad ran the snow blower to clear out the driveway, Meredith, Justin, and I ventured outside. Justin liked the snow until he got too cold.