Friday, June 26, 2009

Mommy's Hair!

Not too surprisingly, my hair started falling out after I gave birth to Tiny. I have a lot of hair to begin with, but it is just EVERYWHERE now. Hopefully eventually it will calm down to more normal fall out levels. Ryan is six months old now. Sometime it has got to get back to normal, right? Well my hair is everywhere and in everything. Justin comments on his discovery of "Mommy hair" and is even so kind as to return last lost hairs to me. I guess I could try to attach them back on?

I have been getting more and more grays. Rob says it makes me look distinguished. I tell him that only men look distinguished with gray hair. I decided that instead of letting the grays continue to creep I would take a shot at covering them up. Not only are they gray, but their funky texture makes them stand out when they are short, calling even more attention to them. Sometimes I can get Rob to pull out what I refer to as flocks of gray, but he isn't very good at it.

I selected Nice and Easy shade 120, natural dark brown. I wonder if ANY hair dyes have the word fake in the color name? Natural seems to be a key word. Why, you may ask, all the detail about shade number? Well, if this works out I will want to do it again. They have a tendency to change the pictures and that makes it hard to remember exactly which 'natural' shade I selected. Now I can check back on my blog to see.

Justin will probably continue to find Mommy hairs in the tub, in his bed, in his cereal, on the floor... Hopefully they won't be gray ones though.