Tuesday, December 06, 2005


Noodles in a Box
It was mail day for me big time! Don't I look so cute reveling in the whole mail experience? Poor Rob had to have a bellboy help him up with the mail. It's not everyday that a luggage cart filled with mail makes it up to your door. UPS is probably glad they didn't have to deliever to us. (Of course UPS doesn't come only once a week so they could spread out the mail load over multiple days.)
My favorite piece of mail (okay, it actually came in two huge boxes) was my nativity set. It is something that I would never buy for myself. Before my Grandmother died she gave her grandchildren money. I wanted to get something
that would truly be special and remind me of my Grandma. I had wanted to get it last year, but I just couldn't get myself to spend that much money on something that wasn't even useful. I kept thinking I could get it cheaper if I waited. I also wondered where in the world I would possibly be able to store all of the packing materials so that it could be packed for moves. By the time I finally deci
ded to get it, it was out of stock! I was so excited to see it in the catalog again this year. It is so beautiful! I think Grandma would be pleased with my selection. I know I will treasure it for years and hope to be able to pass it down in my family for generations to come.