Sunday, July 22, 2007





Justin gets into EVERYTHING now that he is mobile. Nothing seems to be off limits if it is within his reach. He has even mastered the art of getting into the lower drawers. Fortunately, it takes awhile since they are heavy. That doesn't seem to be enough for my baby though. He has decided that since he is seven months old he should be walking. I have TRIED explaining to him that really he should be happy with crawling. He just won't listen. He tries to stand up in the middle of the room and is unsuccessful. He has decided that while continuing to practice this skill he should give in and use objects to pull up. He hasn't figured out that he needs to keep at least one hand holding on for support at all times since he hasn't figured out the whole balance thing yet. His quest for being upright has made my life much more difficult. I spend a lot of time being his spotter. Here is a picture of him two days before he turned seven months old. It was the second time he pulled himself up to the bed. He let go when he saw me with the camera. Oops! He fell to the floor with a very loud thud as the back of his head smacked down hard. I have accepted that it is a WHEN and not an IF that my Monster Baby will need stitches. I hope that it is not in China though. Not too much longer for him to hold out.


Here is also a (not so flattering) picture of me with Muzz in our matching pants/shorts.