Saturday, December 22, 2007



Happy Birthday Justin!


Today Justin turned one. He is not walking yet and I was SO sure he would be walking by now. (Of course I was sure he would walk before 10 months!) He CAN

walk a few steps and has on several occasions. He does it when he forgets to get down and crawl. When we try to get him to walk he will go limp noodle and laugh. Oh well. I suppose he will walk when he walks and I should be glad that he can't get into quite as much while he is still a crawler and a cruiser.

Justin's bday pictures turned out kind of like my second bday pictures. Rob took some video footage on the video camera that hopefully I will edit before too long and put up on youtube. In the meantime, here are some pictures.

Do you think I should see if the swiffer people want to use him in a commercial? He loves it! He loves cupcakes too. Not only can you crumble them, but you can eat them. Swiffer seems to be a pretty natural way to follow up his eating. :)