Friday, October 17, 2008

I haven't updated the blog for awhile. Nothing too exciting going on. I continue to feel miserable. Justin continues to grow and change everyday. As he is able to say and do more and more, he seems to get more demanding.



Justin gets upset when we don't understand what he is saying. A lot of times it would be easier if he would just say one or two words clearly instead of 'hiding' them in a bunch of garbled nonsense. Sometimes even when I understand all the words I still don't understand what he wants. The other day he told me, "I want Cho pumpkin." Cho is my brother's nickname, so basically he was telling me he wanted my brother's pumpkin? That doesn't make much sense. Haven't seen my brother since July. He lives in Portland and I have no idea if he has a pumpkin yet or not. I tried getting our pumpkins and that was NOT right. My screaming monster child took me into the bedroom, climbed on the bed, went over to the shelf, and pulled down a photo album. Guess what pictures were in the album? Pictures of my brother and his family at the pumpkin patch. Poor Justin! Why doesn't his silly mommy understand what he means?



Here are some fairly recent pictures of Justin.

I don't know where he thinks he is going. Seems like he is missing something. He loves that backpack.


The little artist. He likes crayons better than markers because he hates getting the marker ink on his hands.


Rough night. Better just watch some cartoons and chill with the morning milk.


Chocolate pudding is yummy! I wonder why Mommy and Grandma insist that I wear a bib?


Crossword puzzles and Sudoku help keep your mind sharp!


Justin loves to sing. He often will sing the alphabet song, just not when I want him too. He is a stubborn little guy.







Justin loves to sort things. Here he is sorting some of his Dora playing cards.