Sunday, April 08, 2007












HAPPY EASTER!




Here is my sweetie on his first Easter.. We tried to do the Easter bunny ears as a tribute to my sister Meredith and to the late Tigris . (Meredith put bunny ears on Tigris the cat one year, much to the dismay of the cat!) I don't know that Justin liked the ears any more than the cat did. I didn't have to worry about him running away or biting me though.




He was then clothed for some pictures with some Easter stuffed animals. Sure I got them at Kohls a long time before he was even born, but they still have the tags on so they are new to him, right? He had more fun with them than he did with the bunny ears.




I also decided to make my baby into an Easter egg. Okay, a baby with a ribbon wrapped around him. At least I didn't let him strangle himself. That might have been more fun for him.




Next year I won't get to have as much fun. He will be able to protest more!