Sunday, April 22, 2007

More pictures on the way!

Wednesday my mom leaves after spending a month here with me and baby J. We are going to miss her. Not only has she been a ton of help, but it has been fun to show her "my" China and spend time with her. Luckily Rob will get back on Friday so I have something to look forward to. How lucky am I to have had my mom with me (or me with her) for six months! Two before the baby was born and four after (three of those four in the US). What a great experience. I suppose I can't complain now that she is leaving. Not many people get that much help with a new baby.

The day after she leaves I take Justin in for his four month check up and more shots. Ouch! The shots are harder on me than him. At least he will get his yummy cherry flavored Tylenol drops. He loves those! Anyway, once he has his check up I will post new pictures and details of weight, length, and all that good stuff. I know you are holding your breath!