Thursday, May 17, 2007




Baby Sitting

Justin is slowly working on sitting unsupported by anyone or anything. He still leans forward quite a bit and can't maintain his position for very long. It isn't something we have been trying to get him to do really and he isn't as interested in sitting as he is standing (with his hands being held) or trying to crawl. I think he looks cute. He did pretty well for the video clip, especially since it is on a bed and not a hard flat surface. In the first picture I think it looks like I superimposed his head on a body.







In keeping with the theme of baby sitting, Justin had his first non-family member babysitter yesterday. Seth watched Monster Baby so Rob and I could go out to dinner without carrying around a tired, cranky baby. Two hours away from him was kind of nice. Fortunately he was well behaved and slept most of the time for Seth. He did, however, wake me at 4:30 this morning. Guess he missed me. Here he is with poor Seth who humored me and let me take a picture.