Friday, May 04, 2007



Getting to Know You...


After being apart for three months, we are finally a family again. Being apart was rough, but that's the way it is sometimes. Now my husband and my son are getting to know each other. Rob last saw Baby J at age 1 month. A four month old is very different than a newborn! They are adjusting to each other and it is cute to watch my two boys.


J often gets stuck being moved from room to room as I work around the house. I took his high chair and strapped it to a rolling chair instead of a standard chair and push him around with me. This must be a fairly original idea as the instruction manual does not specifically say not to put it in a rolling chair. Maybe they will have to update because I am sure there is some sort of danger to it. However it is very convenient. Not only is he easy to move, but he is at a good height to watch me and I can just turn the chair so he can see me when I move across the room. Here he is in the kitchen.Here he is in the dining room.