Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Still Not Crawling

Sorry the light is poor. It makes it hard to see very well. (I need to have Rob check out why I can't get the camcorder hooked up to the computer. It should work better than the digital camera for video clips.) There isn't much to see though. Justin gets camera shy and doesn't like to perform. Rob is trying to coax Justin with a favorite toy. Justin really wants to crawl, but he gets frustrated easily. He seems to get frustrated even faster if he knows Mom or Dad is there and could be helping him (or feeling sorry for him). I look forward to him succeed so he isn't so cranky. Of course that will make my job even harder. This Monster Baby doesn't believe in sleeping. At least right now he can't get very far when I put him down.

Here he is again. I thought that the cow would motivate him. As you can see he gets distracted by the things around him-- the blanket, his hands, his spit, the light on the camera... Maybe he would have been better off with clothes on. He loves being naked (or mostly naked). That is entertaining in and of itself.