Wednesday, June 20, 2007




Justin and the Jumperoo!

Here is Monster Baby in the incredible jumperoo. It is in the kitchen and he is often put in it while I am working on dinner. I LOVE how easy it is to get him in and out of. Now many of the reviews on amazon.com have negative things to say about the toys that are attached. (1) who is dumb enough to buy a jumper for the toys attached to the tray? (2) my baby didn't read the reviews and he LOVES the toys. Go figure. I give him other things too, but he really likes the toys that it came with. For awhile he didn't even realize he could jump in the jumperoo because he enjoyed the toys so much. I tried to catch him jumping, but once again my Monster Baby refuses to cooperate and when the camera came out, the jumping ceased. Oh well. I still like the jumperoo.




Rob and I tried to get Monster Baby on tape doing his pathetic backwards crawl. It is funny to watch. Justin gets upset as he finds himself slowly getting further and further from his goal. But in true Justin form he didn't want to perform. He wouldn't even do his cute back and forth rocking. Sorry for the video quality. Still don't have the computer and the video camera happy together. The camera doesn't do so well in poor lighting and our place has poor lighting, especially in the familiy room.

Guess who loves the remote?