Saturday, April 02, 2016

Spring Break in Egypt (Part 5)


Uh oh. I gave Justin and Ryan cameras to help keep them occupied and now I have all of the Temple of Karnak and Temple of Luxor all mixed together.  I need to sort them out, but here they are all jumbled for your viewing pleasure. The boys took hundreds of pictures, many of people's rear ends.  I did not include any of their sillier shots.
Justin with his tongue out.  I need to learn to photoshop his face because he has a tendency to thing sticking out his tongue in family shots is hysterical.

Enjoying having cameras. I wish I had thought of it earlier in the trip. Guess what I am buying the boys before our next vacation?
































My cute Justin



Everything was just so HUGE!

Isn't Ryan a cutie?








Rows and rows of "stuff" that I guess they need to go through. Some of it was more interesting looking than others.