Tuesday, October 11, 2005


I'm Loving It!

When I lived in the US I very rarely ate at McDonald's. It just didn't do much for me. When I was sick I craved their cheeseburgers. Wanting one of them could only mean bronchitis was setting in. It was so predictable that I really could save myself a trip to the doctor. (I want a cheeseburger from McDonald's? Must be bronchitis!) Now that we are in China, I crave McDonald's about once a week. So far I have tried their Big Mac, cheeseburgers, hot chicken strips, fries, sweet taro pie, stawberry shake, chocolate shake, and soft serve ice cream. Cheeseburgers are my favorite. I am so excited to have real cheese (or real processed cheese product at least). Yum. I want one right now! The burgers and fries have tasted the same as those in the States (thus far). Check out there site: http://www.mcdonalds.com.cn/