Tuesday, October 25, 2005

More Fast Food?
Our stuff finally arrived and the unpacking is almost done. When it first arrived, we needed to take a break from unpacking and have something to eat. What says moving day like pizza? We decided to go to Pizza Hut. Pizza Hut here is pretty upscale. I mean, when is the last time you got prawn or escargots at a Pizza Hut in the US? I ordered a cheese lover's pizza hoping that there might be at least a little bit of cheese on it. It was AWESOME! Cheese was oozing off of the thing, and it was good cheese too. Rob got the American special. They accidently brought him a ham pizza first so they let him eat that while they made the pepperoni one. Ham, pepperoni, guess it is hard to tell the difference. Anyway, I have decided that Pizza Hut is my favorite place to eat here. I LOVE cheese and it can be difficult to find here. I might even save enough room next time to try a dessert like their black forest cake. Check out the Chinese Pizza Hut site at www.pizzahut.com.cn and see for yourself all of the yummy (and not so yummy) things they have. Eel pizza anyone?