Monday, September 26, 2005

Mr T Doesn't Like Anchoives!

I think that I might be watching certain TV shows just because they are in English. Last week I was watching The A Team and Murdock, Face, and some other guy were in an Italian restaurant that was taken over by bad guys who wanted to kill some important person who had reservations there later that evening. Mr T came in for a pizza and I knew that things would be alright! (Okay, things always work out in the end. Let's face it, this is The A Team after all.) Murdock put anchoives on the pizza. I knew he was going to do that! Mr T hates anchoives and when he opened the pizza box, it was a dead give away that something wasn't right at the restaurant. I guess the anchoives also did spell out "help" which is a subtle clue. Personally, I don't think the help was necessary, but I guess not everyone who watches the show knows about Mr. T and his hatred of anchoives like I do. Do you think there is a possibility that I am watching some shows just because they are in English and that perhaps they are not shows that I really find interesting? Hard to say I guess. I mean, who doesn't like the A-Team? :)

No comments: