Thursday, September 29, 2005

Turning Off Comments and Mr. T's Van

Not that I don't want to hear from you or anything, but I am unable to read comments that are left on my blog. Seems that I should just turn off that feature since I will never read what has been written by others (on the rare occasions when people actually did decide to post comments).

While I am here, don't you think that the van they drive in the A-Team kind of stands out? I mean, even in the 70s and 80s, how many big black vans with a red stripe thing did you see? Shouldn't they be trying to blend a little more since they are fugitives? Even if they weren't fugitives, since they try to do surveillance and stuff on people, isn't that the kind of van you would notice? You better believe I will be suspicious if I see a van like that outside my window (especially since I am not on the ground floor!) That series would have done a lot better with my help!